Thursday, June 21, 2012

Idiots

I met a really cute guy at my church and we really started getting to know each other, i thought "hey, maybe i won't be single for much longer." Turns out he just want to have sex with me, he never wanted a relationship. Im just sick of people. People like my friend's cuz who raped his brother and people like the guy at my church and people like my dad who cheated on my mom. Why does everything eventually go bad? Im sick of men, they never like you for you, they only ever wanna use you. Ive been so stupid for letting guys use me, they not worth any fucking tear i cried for them. My dad, my friends cuz, people like that disgust me they less than dirt to me and im sick of them.
Am i still waiting
for this world to stop hating
can't find a good reason
can't find hope to beleive in
Im not a part of the world, i hate this and look forward to my future in heaven, where i dont deal with idiots and all i have is God.

No comments:

Post a Comment